Download Full Text (8.2 MB)
Pages from the IU Arbutus that relate to the Law School.
- A brief history of the Law School
- A section tilted "Representative Indianians" which recognizes eight seniors who best represent Indiana University. Included are President of Phi Delta Phi, Glenn Miller, and undergraduate, Leon Wallace, who would earn is J.D. in 1933 and become the eighth Dean of the Law School in 1952.
- A list of members of Order of the Coif
- A composite photograph of Phi Delta Phi (Legal Fraternity)
- A composite photograph of Gamma Eta Gamma (Legal Fraternity)
Indiana University School of Law, Class of 1925, Law Students, Law Faculty, Phi Delta Phi, Gamma Eta Gamma, Representative Indianians, Glenn Leroy Miller, Leon Wallace
Law | Legal Education
Junior Class, Indiana University, "1926 Arbutus (Law School Pages)" (1926). Arbutus (Yearbook). 31.