Skip to main content
- Peer-Editing. Faculty members solicit and select works for publication in IP Theory.
- Open Access. The journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. In addition to our website, IP Theory is available to subscribers of HeinOnline.
- Publication Cycles. IP Theory has no set publication schedule. Online-only publication provides the flexibility to respond to current events and trends in intellectual property. Light student editing enables faster publication times.
- Submissions. IP Theory does not accept unsolicited submissions at this time.
- Copyright Policy. Authors retain copyright; IP Theory is granted right of first publication. Concurrent publication will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Authors are encouraged to post their work online (institutional repositories, SSRN, etc.) before and during the publication process, as it can lead to productive exchanges as well as increased citation and awareness of the work.