The Flaw Journal was founded in 1946 by a handful of W.W. II veterans, under the sponsorship of the Law Club. It appeared annually on Law Day each spring until 1958, when it was discontinued. It reappeared in 1964, before ceasing for good in 1967.
"The Journal is dedicated to the proposition that the Law School is more than books and briefs: it is in addition a confrontation with memorable legal personalities and subject matter. It is financed entirely by its advertisers, and sponsored by the Bloomington Student Bar Association." (taken from the masthead of The Indiana Flaw Journal, May1967).