The Indiana Journal of Law and Social Equality (“Journal”) accepts articles addressing legal issues related to social equality, including race, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, and social justice.
The Journal is intended as an interdisciplinary academic forum for scholars, practitioners, policymakers, and students to contribute to society’s understanding of legal and policy issues concerning law and social equality. Submissions should relate to the legal and academic discussions of racial, gender, income, and other forms of social equality. This focus should be construed broadly to include related issues such as standard of living, wealth disparity, and sexuality.
- The Journal accepts submissions in Microsoft Word or compatible format.
- Detailed citations should be included in footnotes. Footnotes must comply with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation. Please cite to specific page numbers (“pincites” or “jump cites”) when possible.
- An abstract or summary of the submitted article is preferred but is not required.
- Submissions must include an electronic copy of the curriculum vitae or resume of all authors of the submitted article before we may begin the review process.
- Submissions are accepted via Scholastica. We typically accept submissions during the February cycle to be published during the following school-year. For more information, please visit our Scholastica page
- You may expect to receive acknowledgement of receipt via e-mail from an Editor shortly after you have submitted your article.
- If you have been selected for publication, you will receive an e-mail notifying you of your selection and detailing the publication process and timeline. Each selected author will enter into a publishing agreement with the Journal that confers limited rights on the Journal to reproduce and distribute the selected article. Upon selection, more information regarding publishing agreements will be provided.
- If you have any further inquiries regarding the publication process, please e-mail email@example.com.